INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
1. Travel Club is committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection laws.
2. We assure You that Your personal data is processed fairly, lawfully and in accordance with good practice and is only collected for specific purposes which are known and accepted by You when You choose to provide Us with it.
3. Travel Club is registered with the Data Protection Commissioner in Malta and adheres to the Data Protection Act, other relevant regulations, legal notices and/or similar rules in Malta and in Europe, taking account of the Data Protection Directive (EC Directive 95/46/EC) and the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive (EC Directive/2002/58/EC).
4. In order to provide You with services, Travel Club has adopted best practice when it comes to the principles of collecting personal information about You from Our Website, telephone conversations, emails, written and verbal communications.
5. All the aforementioned is in place in order to assure You that at all times Your personal data is:
6. a) processed fairly and lawfully;
7. b) obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose;
8. c) adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose;
9. d) accurate and updated;
10. e) kept in a secure manner;
11. f) not kept longer than is necessary for its purpose;
12. g) not transferred to jurisdictions not adhering to the aforementioned Directives; and
13. h) is utilised for marketing purposes based on the so-called opt-in principle.
14. The personal data that We may collect and process is a result of:
15. a) Making an enquiry or quote online ;
16. b) Telephone conversations ;
17. c) Email or written communication ;
18. d) Making a purchase on the Website; and
19. e) Sending an enquiry to one of the administration email addresses.
20. The data You provide can include, but is not limited to, Your name, address and details of purchase made. We may also record details of any disability or health and dietary needs You, or members of Your party may have at the time of booking an event or service.
21. The only time that Travel Club may disclose personal data is when ordered to do so by a decision deriving from the Governing Law.
22. We may also offer You the opportunity to provide an email address so that We can send promotional material, like offers that We feel are relevant to Your requirements. We will not in any circumstances use Your email address for this purpose unless You have subscribed.
23. You can write to Us at any time to obtain a copy of Your information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, You may have Your personal information erased, rectified, amended or completed. In order to contact Us regarding Your information You should email firstname.lastname@example.org. Travel Club may levy a small charge to cover the cost of administration regarding any request made by You in this regard.
24. We will always offer You an ‘opt-out’ with every piece of promotional material We send.
25. For processing of a booking or enquiry to a hotel or other service and / or supplier of that hotel or other service, it is necessary for Us to provide Your personal details. We will provide to that supplier only and pass on only the relevant personal data required to complete the booking.
26. Please note, this Website may contain links to other websites which are provided for Your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of this site. We recommend that You check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website that You visit.